Crayford's is the perfect choice for people looking for short and long term accommodation while staying or visiting Aberdeen. Close to many of the major oil companies based around Altens, Tullos and Nigg. Its ideal for tourists & the business traveller.
Delegates attending Petrofac Training Centre (OPITO approved Offshore Survival Training) and ASET Training at Tullos Industrial Business Estate within walking distance 10 -15 minutes of the guesthouse.
We are situated on the main bus route with a regular bus service to and from the city centre every 10 minutes daily.
- Stylish & modern surroundings at affordable prices.
- All rooms are ensuite with walk-in luxury showers, double beds, LCD Freeview Smart TV, Tea/coffee making facilities available and free Wireless Broadband.
- Iron, Ironing Board and Hairdryer available.
- From £30.00 per night (Single Occupancy)
- Rate inclusive of Double Bed, Self Service Continental Breakfast and VAT.
- Failure to arrive may result in a fee being charged by the Guest House. This charge will only be incurred if you do not inform the Guest House of your cancellation within 24 hours before your arrival time. The decision to charge the card is entirely at the discretion of the Guest House.
I was required to work different hours for the Offshore Europe show during my stay in Aberdeen. Owner Conway Crayford was like a breath of fresh air as he was always on site and helpful with any needs I had, including helping me find resources equal to those we have in the states. Great place to stay and the hot breakfast was always welcome as a way to start the day.
I spent 3 years on a business contract in Aberdeen and stayed in many hotels and guest houses, moving around regularly - until I found Crayfords! I spent my last 14 months staying there and wished I fount it at the start of my contract. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this guest house was a real gem. Close to the city centre, close to a country park and a real home away from home. If you're up in Aberdeen on a business trip or holiday, I can thoroughly recommend this guest house. It will be my first choice when I'm next up that way.
I have been staying upstairs at Crayfords Guest House every Monday to Friday for the last 4 months whilst on business in Aberdeen. It's home from home and the name sums it all up....LUXURY. Conway, the owner, is a lovely person and makes you feel very welcome. Highly recommended.
I stayed for the best part of two weeks & was giving a good welcome when I arrived. The house is very nice indeed and very clean. It's was also very handy for getting to my course with just a 10 minute stroll in the morning. I would definitely use the house again and let other people know about it.
The best thing about a bed and breakfast being outside home is to feel like that, like home, and that is the kind of place where you can feel like that.